[xep-support] Trouble with conditionality on multi-column output

From: Appleby, Paul <paul.appleby@tso.co.uk>
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 02:46:41 PST

I'm outputting a two column job which also has text spanning across both columns.

If there is a non-spanning fo:block immediately below a spanning fo:block the space-before.conditionality="discard" does not seem to take effect.

Can someone tell me if this is an implementation issue or a spec issue?

Thanks

Paul Appleby
Technical Data Consultant
The Stationery Office
Tel: +44 (0)1603 695898
Mobile: +44 (0)7730 074821
Email: paul.appleby@tso.co.uk
Web: www.tso.co.uk <http://www.tso.co.uk/>
TSO The Information Management Company

This year The Stationery Office Ltd has made a donation to the "Wear It Pink" fund-raising event in aid of breast cancer research http://www.breastcancercampaign.org (Charity No. 1102743) rather than our usual greeting cards.

This message is sent in strict confidence for the addressee only. It may
contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed
to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested
to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any
error in transmission.
presence of computer viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message
is free from such problems.