[xep-support] Text block problem (v3.8.1)

From: Stijn Elst <stijn@fotek.com>
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 01:21:33 PST

Hi,

I'm (still) having a problem with text blocks. A TEXT tag creates a text block and the content of the tag is displayed in the block. The TEXT tag may also contain one or multiple ENTER tags. I would like the ENTER tag to simulate the ENTER key being pressed in any normal editing environment. When RenderX encounters the ENTER tag, it has to do exactly the same as if the ENTER key was pressed, namely inserting a line feed / carriage return. Is that in any way possible? Things I've tried (from previous answers to my question) that don't give the right results: linefeed-treatment="preserve", leader-length="0pt". Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Examples:

1. input:

<TEXT>bla<ENTER/>bla</TEXT>

output: