Re: [xep-support] Mac OS X Font Suitcase

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 02:44:33 PST

Hello Randolph,

XEP does not work directly with Macintosh font suitcase files, but as
far as I know it is possible to extract fonts from a suitcase to a
separate files using special font tools. Though I'm not a Mac expert
so you better ask other XEP user who work on Macs.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX