RE: [xep-support] Mac OS X Font Suitcase

From: DESEYNE Jacques <Jacques.DESEYNE@swift.com>
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 05:11:25 PST

Randolph,

You may have to extract the individual fonts from the suitcase; a tool such as TransType from FontLab (www.fontlab.ch) can do it.
There are other tools, such as Fontographer (which as far as I am aware does not run under OSX).

Jacques Deseyne
User Documentation Dept.
S.W.I.F.T. - Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
Avenue Adele, 1
B-1310 La Hulpe
Belgium
+32 2 655 3111
http://www.swift.com
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or proprietary and are intended for the
sole use of the recipient(s) named above. It is not intended to create or affect any contractual arrangements between the parties.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail. Thank you for your
co-operation.