[xep-support] Fonts harvester

From: Camille Bégnis <camille@neodoc.biz>
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 01:03:13 PST

Hello list,

While migrating my processing system from openjade to XEP, I developed a
little script that allows to automatically configure XEP to use all available
fonts on the system.

It is available here:
http://camille.begnis.org/nav/xml/xep.html

I use it under Linux, I have no idea how it behaves under other systems.
If someone can give me information about how to extract font style information
from TTF files, I could further improve the script.

Finally if a perl programmer wants to have a look at it, he could certainly
enhance it :-)

Camille Bégnis
NeoDoc Co-Founder
http://neodoc.biz