Re: [xep-support] Fonts, diacritics

From: Alexei Gagarinov <agagarinov@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 07:47:16 PST

Hello Steve,

Sabon Roman (Windows TrueType) font contains only a few glyphs
from Latin Extendended-A (for example, see
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/linotype/sabon/roman/win-ttf/114507/charmap.htm
l?vid=114507&cpselect=UNI3).
Also, this font includes just a few diacritic marks.

Current version of XEP uses only glyphs supplied by the font and does not
provide means to combine diacritics with regular glyphs.
So you will need a font with all glyphs used in your document.

With best regards,
  Alexei Gagarinov
RenderX.