Re[2]: [xep-support] scaling external image

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 08:30:56 PST

Hello Nicholas,

I would like to correct myself. You have to set 'content-width'
*instead* of 'width', not in addition to. So the result will be:

    <fo:float float="right">
      <fo:block>
        <fo:external-graphic src="url(mypicture.jpg)" content-width="50%"/>
      </fo:block>
    </fo:float>

Sorry for the confusion - I should have paid more attention.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX