[xep-support] xsl:include - javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Had IO Exception with stylesheet file: ergoDesjardins.xsl

From: frederic.ouellet@desjardins.com
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 12:11:38 PDT

    Hello everybody,

    I have some problems with the include of a xsl to do attribute-set. When I generated my PDF with XMLSpy (xml and xsl), everthing is good and smooth. When I do the same
    with my pdf generator services (in java), this exception is throw:

    javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Had IO Exception with stylesheet file: ergoDesjardins.xsl

    I have change the location of the include file:

          <xsl:include href="./general/ergoDesjardins.xsl"/>
          <xsl:template match="ERREUR_PDF">

          <xsl:include href="general/ergoDesjardins.xsl"/>
          <xsl:template match="ERREUR_PDF">

          <xsl:include href="ergoDesjardins.xsl"/>
          <xsl:template match="ERREUR_PDF">

    There are all good in XmlSpy and all wrong with my FoTransformer.

    I have search the doc and google, but I didn't find evidence of the trouble.

    I hope you know what I have missed. Please, help me to find out!

    Best regards,

    Frédéric Ouellet