Re: [xep-support] XEP plug-in for XML Spy error

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 01:46:10 PDT

    Hello Betsy,

    This looks like a license 'clash' when you have a license for one XEP
    edition and yet have XEP jar from another edition in your classpath.
    Do you mean XEP Trial when referring to 'stamped package' or is it
    Developer stamped? Have you installed any different XEP editions
    together with the plag-in installation? You may try a search for
    xep*.jar on you disk in order to understand which XEP version are
    present on your machine.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX