[xep-support] XEP plug-in for XML Spy error

From: Betsy Boehm (Betsy.Boehm@cgi-ams.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 08:22:53 PDT

    I have installed the stamped package of XEP and have been able to use
    the product without licensing problems. However, when I installed the
    plug-in for XML Spy (v. 4.4) and tried to use the PDF generator in
    Stylevision, I am getting the following error:

    Java.lang.RuntimeException: com.renderx.xep.lib.LicenseException:
    Invalid license in file 'file:/C:/XEP/etc/license.txt'

    I am still able to use xep in other applications, and when I use FOP in
    stylevision I am able to generate the PDFs.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!