Re: [xep-support] Error: missing XSLDriver

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 01:57:30 PDT

    Hello Nick,

    This error means that Java cannot find XEP Jar in the classpath. Most
    probably this happens because something went wrong with XEP upgrade.
    For example, there is a new XEP jar (xep384_***.jar) in place, but you
    still running xep.bat from the older XEP version (it has a name of the
    jar hardwired inside). I suggest you to remove older XEP jar from
    'lib' sub-directory of XEP installation and make sure that classpath
    parameter in xep.bat contains reference to the new XEP jar.
    As alternative you may remove XEP and install newer XEP version from
    the scratch.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX

    NH> Hi,

    NH> My XEP installation which used to work now gives an error:

    NH> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
    NH> com/renderx/xep/XSLDriver

    NH> This is after upgrading the Java VM to 1.4.2, and XEP to 3.8.4
    NH> (client), all running on Mac OS X 10.3.5.

    NH> Any thoughts on what the problem might be?

    NH> Many thanks,

    NH> Nick.

    NH> you are subscribed from.
    NH> (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html