Re: [xep-support] XEP and Saxon8

From: Alexei Gagarinov (agagarinov@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 09:32:31 PDT

    Hello Geurt,

    It looks like the input XML document is empty.
    Please make sure that your test.xml is correct.

    Also you may try to run Saxon as a standalone application:

    java -jar C:\XEP\lib\saxon8.jar -o c:\projects\test.fo c:\projects\test.xml
    mystylesheet.xsl

    It should generate an XSL-FO document (test.fo).
    If the error persists then the problem is in Saxon8 itself or in your
    environment, rather than in XEP.

    Best regards,
      Alexei Gagarinov
    RenderX