[xep-support] Problem with the text wrapping with fo:leader

From: Myers, Ching (Ching.Myers@ingenix.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 10:49:15 PDT

    Hi,

    I am wondering who can help me or provide a hint to solve the following
    problem. I have something like this,

    <fo:table-cell text-align-last="justify">
    <fo:block>texttext123345<fo:leader
    leader-pattern="dots"/>@</fo:block><fo:table-cell>
    it generates
    texttext12345...........@

    However, when there is a long text, it wraps and looks like this,
    texttttttt
      tttttttt
      ttt...................@

    The above behavior is NOT what I want, instead, I like to have something as
    following,
    texttttttt..............@
      tttttttt..............@
      ttt...................@

    Any help or hint would be greatly appreciated. I also attached a full fo
    file in case you need it. Thanks.

    -- Ching

    recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
    any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
    you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
    to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

    "Secure Server" made the following
     annotations on 09/30/2004 12:49:21 PM
    ------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."