Re: [xep-support] How to create multiple column in the nested table?

From: Bob Stayton (bobs@sagehill.net)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 11:36:07 PDT

    I had similar problems when I tried this. I solved my problems by switching
    from using start-indent to margin-left for the indents. The start-indent
    property is inherited by the table cells, because each table cell is its own
    reference area. I actually put start-indent="0pt" on table-header and
    table-body to ensure that any ancestor start-indent was not used in the
    table.

    Bob Stayton
    Sagehill Enterprises
    DocBook Consulting