[xep-support] Korean fonts and Postscript Output

From: uwe.goersch@LHSYSTEMS.COM
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 08:10:42 PDT

    Hi,

    I have to include Korean fonts in my FO documents processed by RenderX XEP.
    I do so by using an Acrobat 6 font (namely "AdobeMyungjoStd-Medium-Acro") which I reference.
    This work perfectly with PDF output.
    But with that setting I can not produce Postscript output - as far as I remember, because it is a True Type font.
    (Please correct me if I am wrong.)

    Are there any ways to generate Postscript for FO documents containing Korean fonts with RenderX XEP in version 3?
    Will there be a way in version 4?
    If yes, what prerequisites are required to achive this?

    Thank you very much in advance!

    Uwe Goersch