Re[2]: [xep-support] Text alignment bottom up?

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 02:49:27 PDT

    Hello Peter,

    Make sure that there are no whitespaces between the word and the
    footnote - in this case they will be naturally kept together as any
    other adjacent inlines. If you need some space between word and its
    footnote number and yet want to keep them together you can separate
    them by space-filled fo:leader.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX