Re[2]: [xep-support] Behavior of xml:base in font configuration file (3.77)

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 06:55:34 PDT

    Hello Eliot,

    >> Actually we have never advertised use of xml:base in fonts.xml :-)

    WEK> It's in the manual....

    Hm, we mention xml:base only in one document - "XSL Formatting Objects
    in XEP 3.8" (spec.pdf). This document describes different aspects of
    XEP input formats and has nothing to do with XEP configuration. A passage
    regarding xml:base applies only to the input documents.
    Looks like we should have been more explicit here.

    WEK> Cheers,

    WEK> E.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com