Re: [xep-support] XEP 3.8.1: Asymmetry in space resolution of list-block

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 05:30:47 PDT

    Hello Werner,

    This effect is caused by space-after being stacked instead of
    overlapped in XEP. This is an implementation peculiarity and it's
    likely to persist for a while. Setting zero space-after on the last
    list element is a suitable workaround for this problem.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX