[xep-support] XEP 3.8.1: Asymmetry in space resolution of list-block

From: Werner Donné (werner.donne@re.be)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 01:49:22 PDT

    Hi,

    There is an asymmetry in the attached example I don't understand.
    It is a list-block with a preceding and a succeeding paragraph,
    neither of which have any space-before or space-after. The list
    has two list-items. Both their list-item-body elements have a
    space-before and space-after of 0.5em. The list itself also has
    a space-before and a space-after of 0.5em.

    When I run the example, I see that the space after the second item
    is larger than the space before the first one. When I set the
    space-after of the second list-item-body to 0.0em, the spaces are
    symmetric.

    Regards,

    Werner.

    --