Re: [xep-support] table formatting

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 02:33:16 PDT

    Hello Dan,

    I cannot say anything definite about the first problem without XSL-FO
    source. Could you please send short sample to me off-list (support@renderx.com)?

    As for the second problem - 'reversed' text may be caused by the
    negative spacing, which appears when indents are too big for
    the area (that is end-indent moves end of the text to the left of the
    start of the text defined by start indent). Often it is caused by
    inherited indents, i.e. table nested inside of the list will inherit
    lists indents. To prevent this from happening it make sense to define
    explicit zero indents on the table. In case it doesn't help I would
    like to have some samples as well.

    By the way, which version of XEP you are using?

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX