[xep-support] table formatting

From: Dan Vint (dvint@dvint.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 08:32:41 PDT

    These may be bugs

    I have a simple table with one row and one heading row. This table is
    nested inside a couple levels of a bullet list and hits right at a page
    break. The table is drawn, but the row of information hits the end of page
    about half way into the cell (just a single line of text). I get the
    rulings but no text in the headers (which are intact) on the page which is
    ending. On the following page the table is complete and the way it should
    be. There are other versions of tables like this just above and below this
    break and they are formatted fine. When the table moved away from the page
    break this problem went away. Anyone seen a problem like this?

    A second table has a problem that also seems to be related to a table
    nested in a list. This time the table is composed of about 4 columns and 5
    rows. The text in 2 columns (heads only) at the center of the table is
    reversed - all other text is fine in both the header and body of the
    table. Anyone seen this as well?

    ..dan