Re: [xep-support] Getting XEP to Work

From: Tim Dean (tim.dean@guidant.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 14:33:48 PDT

    The $JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar file does not exist on Mac OSX, but this
    is not the cause of your problem.

    You cannot just call the XEP driver from the command line using "java
    ..." without setting up a classpath that includes XEP JAR files.

    I suspect what you want is something like "xep.sh -help", which sets up
    the classpath for you.

    - Tim