RE: [xep-support] Getting XEP to Work

From: Blankner, Sherrod (Sherrod.Blankner@schwab.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 16:48:44 PDT

    Tim:
    Thanks for your notes. Wonder if you know exactly what I need to input:
    I tried the following:

    [Sherrod-Blankner:~/Sites/RenderX] sblankne% xep.sh -helptcsh: xep.sh: Command not found.

    [Sherrod-Blankner:~/Sites/RenderX] sblankne% xep.shtcsh: xep.sh: Command not found.

    I'm not any kind of expert on Unix or Java--mostly have only worked with
    XSL:FO in FOP. At a bit of a loss.
    Sherrod