Re: [xep-support] Getting XEP to Work

From: Blankner, Sherrod (Sherrod.Blankner@schwab.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 12:48:51 PDT

    Hello:
    I'm trying to get the trial version to run on mac OSX using the unix running
    in the webserver. We're running java 1.4.2. When I run the command
    java com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver -help

    I get the following message:
    com/renderx/xep/XSLDriver

    When I look in the file XEP.sh to see what the javahome is set to, it looks
    okay, except it's referencing a file called "$JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar" There
    is no tools.jar in my javahome lib folder. Does this matter?

    Can you advise?
    Thanks
    Sherrod Blankner