Re: Re[2]: [xep-support] GFEDCB+Times-Roman ?

From: Marc (marc.liste@free.fr)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 00:56:16 PDT

    Thank for answer,
    That sure that I'll will buy the special font, that I would use, but it seems that there is some differences between the helvetica from adobe between the Mac and Windows.
    The question was about the Helvetica because I find the files for Times font, and with your answer and some answer to other people about the real name of the fonts, I'm abble to generate a PDF with the fonts embed.

    Marc