[xep-support] Strange problem with table columns and WSAD 5.0

From: svenkataramany@chubb.com
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 10:02:05 PST

    Hi,
    I'm having this really strange problem with table columns when running XEP
    from within WebSphereApplicationDeveloper.
    All tables where the column-width attribute hasn't been specified rever to
    vrery, very small column widths, with the content all squished together.
    However, when I run the same program from the command line outside of WSAD,
    same code, same xsl, same fo, the table width reverts to 100%, which is the
    behaviour I want.
    I've fixed it by specifying a default column width of 100%, but I'd like to
    know what's causing this behaviour.
    The only thing I can think of is the following output message:

    (flow [flow-name xsl-region-body]
            [error] java.io.FileNotFoundException: d:\xep (Access is denied)
          )))

    where d:\xep is the XEP root. Is the default column width contolled by some
    config file entry that XEP can't access? IT seem to be accessing the
    license and the font files correctly?

    We're using XEP 3.7.4.

    Any ides?

    Regards,
    Raj

    This E-mail (which includes any attachment) is intended to be read only by
    the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or
    proprietary information. If you have received this E-mail in error, do not
    print it, forward it or disseminate it or its contents. In such event,
    please notify the sender by return E-mail and delete the E-mail file
    immediately thereafter. Thank you for your cooperation.