[xep-support] keep-with-next.within-page problem

From: Stanislaw Osinski (stachoo@rose.man.poznan.pl)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 09:14:57 PST

    Hello,

    I'm trying to implement some fancy section titles, in which the
    keep-with-next.within-page property is used to keep the section title and
    the beginning of the first paragraph on the same page in the following
    fashion:

    <fo:block keep-with-next.within-page="always" .... >
      Section Title goes here
    </fo:block>
    <fo:block>
      First paragraph of the section starts here...
    </fo:block>

    The problem is that this approach doesn't seem to work for me (XEP 3.7.4).
    Attached is a complete FO file and a resulting PDF document. The
    problematic section/paragraph is at the very end of the file. What can be
    wrong with them?

    Thanks!

    Stanislaw

    --
    Stanislaw Osinski - stachoo@man.poznan.pl - GG: 3537460
    Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center