[xep-support] XEP with Arabic Typesetting font

From: Mete Kural (metekural@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 14:59:59 PST

    Hello RenderX,

    We are evaluating XEP. I have a question at this
    point. We want to print Arabic material into PDF. We
    want to test the latest Microsoft Arabic font named
    "Arabic Typesetting". This font requires that we use
    the latest version of Uniscribe that comes with Office
    2003 - the version of Uniscribe that comes in Windows
    XP will not work. We want to test XEP with the Arabic
    Typesetting font using the Uniscribe that comes with
    Office 2003. How can we make XEP use the Office 2003
    Uniscribe instead of the default Windows XP Uniscribe?

    Thanks,
    Mete Kural