Re[2]: [xep-support] XEPTask: BASE for resolving contained URLs?

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 02:20:46 PST

    Hello Kenneth,

    I was not able to reproduce your problem. Everything is working as
    expected at my side. What version of XEP are you using? Do you have
    latest version of XEP Ant Task? Could you please report values of
    ${base.dir} and ${xep.dir}, path to the directory from which Ant was
    run and all the log messages issued by XEP?

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX