Re: [xep-support] font size in SVGs

From: Oliver Becker (obecker@informatik.hu-berlin.de)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 02:42:09 PST

    Alexander,

    > This is an expected behavior since you have explicitly specified
    > font-size in points but measured all other sizes implicitly in user
    > units. By default 1 user unit = 1 pixel and as it is stated in our
    > documentation we assume that 1px = 1/120in.

    Ah, I see. Thanks.
    That means to convert from my (implicitly assumed) 90 dpi to XEP's 120 dpi
    I have to multiply my point units by 1.3333 and then remove the 'pt' :-)

    > You better use consistent measure units - either everything in points or
    > everything in user units.

    True. Thank's agin.
    I really appreciate the quick and competent support on this list.

    Oliver

    | ob|do Dipl.Inf. Oliver Becker |
    | --+-- E-Mail: obecker@informatik.hu-berlin.de |
    | op|qo WWW: http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker |