Re: [xep-support] font size in SVGs

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 01:32:22 PST

    Hello Oliver,

    This is an expected behavior since you have explicitly specified
    font-size in points but measured all other sizes implicitly in user
    units. By default 1 user unit = 1 pixel and as it is stated in our
    documentation we assume that 1px = 1/120in.
    You better use consistent measure units - either everything in points or
    everything in user units.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX