[xep-support] Landscape tables at end of document?

From: Clary, Brian D. (BDClary@mail.ifas.ufl.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 05:56:24 PST

    Hello,

    In our publications, we sometimes append tables to the end of the document,
    and if the table width is greater than portrait width, we landscape orient
    those particular pages. I've tried to duplicate this with XSL-FO; first
    with a landscape page master, but I haven't found out how (if at all) to
    conditionally use this page master. Second, I tried a <fo:block-container>
    landscape oriented around the table. This did indeed orient the table
    landscape within the page, but if the table overflowed the page, it did not
    continue on a new page. Any ideas on how I might be able to do this?

    Thanks.

    --
    Brian Clary
    Database Technician