[xep-support] Colour spaces with XEP?

From: Andrzej Jan Taramina (andrzej@chaeron.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 14:08:24 PST

    Gentlemen:

    Is there any way to control the colour spaces used in a PDF generated by XEP?

    For example, we would like to be able to generate our PDF's where all inline
    images are in the CMYK-SWOP colour space to get optimal colour rendition on
    our printers.

    Acrobat lets you adjust these setting on output, and we are looking for a
    similar capability within XEP.

    Many thanks.

    Andrzej Jan Taramina
    http://www.chaeron.com