Re: [xep-support] fo:external-graphic 'src' attribute

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 01:20:49 PST

    Hello Ben,

    I can see a number of reasons for this problem:

    1. Code cited below has an excessive space character before logo.jpg
    2. Relative URL may not be working because of the following: your
       application inside Cocoon most probably receive data as a SAX
       events stream. In this case XEP ROOT directory used to resolve all
       relative URLs. Thus if your base directory is different, you should
       explicitly set it either using com.renderx.xep.BASE environment
       variable or xml:base inside your XSL FO code.
    3. You have set 'width' property of the image, but you have not
       specified it's content-width. If your image is big enough you can
       get an overflow and thus an image would not appear in the resulting
       document.

    Please consider these remarks and write back if you still can't solve
    the problem.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX