Re: [xep-support] External Graphic URL woes...

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 01:25:43 PST

    Hello Andrzej,

    I suppose that's because you try to connect to the webserver running
    on the localhost from within itself. Have you tried to format the same
    document on the same server from the command line? You may have to use
    external IP instead of 'localhost' or move your images to another
    machine to solve the problem.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX