Re: [xep-support] XEP and SVG

From: Stefan Bylund (steby@enea.se)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 06:10:52 PST

    Hi,

    Thank you Nikolai and Chris for all your valuable feedback regarding my SVG problems.
    I replaced the CSS stuff with attributes and manually changed the size and viewbox of the images.
    They now render correctly :)

    Even if I change the size of the image in Corel Draw 11, it will be reset to A4 when I save it :(

    By the way, which SVG drawing program do you recommend? I don't like the page fixation in Corel Draw 11.

    /Stefan