[xep-support] column-wide footnote extension

From: bboru@si.umich.edu
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 08:25:25 PDT

    Can anyone tell me if the PAGEWIDE_FOOTNOTES option is implemented as
    the docs say (XEP 3.5 Academic)? Footnotes in columns seem to render as
    page-wide regardless. I've also tried the footnotes.fo example from the
    xsl-fo test suite on the renderx site. It, too, renders the footnotes
    as column-wide. The command in my xep.sh is below. Any insight is
    appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Brian

    $JAVA_HOME/bin/java -classpath $CP -Dcom.renderx.xep.ROOT=$XEP_HOME
    -DXEP2_COMPATIBLE_MODE=true -DPAGEWIDE_FOOTNOTES=false
    com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver $*