Re: [xep-support] Tables spanning pages horizontally

From: David Tolpin (dvd@renderx.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 00:11:16 PDT

    > We would like to print pages that span multiple pages horizontally
    > (yes, even landscaped). I haven't seen any information on how to go
    > about that. Is it possible? Nearly impossible?

    Do the tables need to span pages horizontally only or in both
    directions? If in inline-progression-dimension only, then it is
    easy and possible with the current XSL FO Recommendation.

    Just define appopriate reference orientation for a block-container
    container the whole table and for each cell's contents.

    David Tolpin
    http://xep.xattic.com/