Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 05:15:56 PDT
I have some problems with Type 1 fonts and german umlauts while switching
from Xep 2.5.1 to 2.7.8.
We have used this fonts with XEP 2.5.1 without problems, all german umlauts
appeared in the pdf.
Now we switched to XEP 2.7.8 and instead of the umlauts we see the ordinary
letters (a, u, o...).
Nevertheless the german sharp s appears in both systems but the hyphen
appears only in the old system.
One difference in our CMS s
-- Dr. Michael Fritsch Documentation Manager tel +49.40.325587.214 fax +49.40.325587.999 firstname.lastname@example.org CoreMedia Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 18 20459 Hamburg, Germany <www.coremedia.com> CoreMedia - Smart Content Technology ------------------- (*) To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-support' in the body of the message to email@example.com from the address you are subscribed from. (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Fri May 02 2003 - 05:08:42 PDT