[xep-support] no space for an element

From: rondeelvantrigt (rondeelvantrigt@matterhorn.demon.nl)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 15:24:53 PST

    Hi,
    When formatting an .fo document I get several of the following warnings:
    "{?no space for an element, trying to recover}"
    I guess it has to do with "keep-with-next" (within-page) attributes or something like it,
    but I can't find the error. Do you have any clue how to prevent this?
    (I'm using XEP Version 3.2, January 30, 2003)

    Thanks