RE: [xep-support] Urgent: Fonts won't embed!

From: Kevin Yank (kevin@sitepoint.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 18:27:23 PST

    Please disregard. As it turns out, Adobe Acrobat doesn't display the source
    of a font until it actually displays that font as part of the document. So
    to see the full list of fonts in a document, you have to scroll through
    every page of the document and THEN open the Document Fonts window. Also be
    sure to disable View -> Use Local Fonts to force it to use (and therefore
    report) embedded fonts even when they're available locally.

    Kevin Yank
    Technical Business Director
    SitePoint.com - Master the Web!

    e: kevin@sitepoint.com