[xep-support] Underlined hyperlinks in PDF output

From: Paul A. Hoadley (paulh@logicsquad.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 02:58:46 PST

    Hello,

    I'm using Norm Walsh's XSL stylesheets to generate XSLFO from Docbook
    XML. XEP produces fine PDFs (via the PDF backend or PS then ps2pdf),
    with all hyperlinks included (e.g. from TOC into the text, and to
    targets of <link> tags), but they are all indistinguishable from
    normal text. I'm not sure where in the toolchain I can specify the
    format of hyperlinks (for example, underlining or alternate colours)
    in the final PDF, though I can't find it in the Docbook stylesheet
    parameters. Is this something I can specify with XEP?

    Thanks for any advice.

    --
    Paul.
    mailto:paulh@logicsquad.net