Re: [xep-support] Underlined hyperlinks in PDF output

From: Paul A. Hoadley (paulh@logicsquad.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 03:50:10 PST

    Thanks David and Harm. I did actually see the 'xref.properties'
    parameter in the Docbook FO Parameter Reference, and thought it looked
    promising, but unfortunately the description here:

    http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/xref.properties.html

    just says "FIXME". :-) I should have gone to the source.

    Thanks again.

    --
    Paul.
    mailto:paulh@logicsquad.net