Re: [xep-support] Underlined hyperlinks in PDF output

From: Harm Kok (h.kok@diderottrack.nl)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 03:16:27 PST

    Paul,

    You can better ask these questions on the docbook mailing list first
    (lists.oasis-open.org). You can specify the hyperlinks using the
    following attribute set in your customization layer:

    <xsl:attribute-set name="xref.properties">
        <xsl:attribute name="text-decoration">underline</xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:attribute-set>

    You can also specify color, font-family here.

    Hope this helps.

    Harm Kok
    Diderot Track