[xep-support] rx:pinpoint extension

From: Paul Hermans (paul_hermans@protext.be)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 08:10:07 PST

Dear,

I am looking for a FO rendering solution for change or revision bars.
Browsing through the pages on your website I came accross the page where new
features for version 3 are described. Under the subject about new extensions
there is mentionned rx:pinpoint, referred to as a solution for revision
bars.
But I did not find any documentation in the release itself.
Is it implemented or will it be implemented in the near future. Can you give
more details about it.

Thanks in advance.
Paul

Paul Hermans