Re: [xep-support] Technical Help...

From: Nikolai Grigoriev (grig@renderx.com)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 13:47:49 PDT

Nilesh,

> While using following command I am getting error. Can you please guide me.
> {!file:/D:/XEP/t.xml: line 1: [error] Incorrect top element -
> should be 'root'}

This message means that your stylesheet produces an invalid XSL FO
stream when applied to your XML document. Please fix your
stylesheet. I suggest the following procedure:

- generate an XSL-FO document from your XML+XSL, using
  an XSLT processor;
- run the resulting XSL-FO instance through the XSL FO validator.
  You can find the invocation synopsis in XEP User Guide, doc/userguide.pdf.

When you get a valid XSL FO from your source+stylesheet, you can retry
running JAXPDriver.

> java.lang.NullPointerException

Oh, this should not happen even if the input is invalid. I would like to have
a look at your XML and XSL: if you don't mind sending them to me
(grig@renderx.com), I will be grateful.

Best regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev

By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html