Re: [xep-support] Technical Help...

From: David Tolpin (dvd@renderx.com)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 13:42:51 PDT

> While using following command I am getting error. Can you please guide me.
>
> java com.renderx.xep.JAXPDriver -xml t.xml -xsl t.xsl -out t.pdf -format
> "PDF"

Nilesh,

the validation message says that your xsl file generates invalid URL.

the exception stack show that the actual problem is in org.xml.sax.SAXParseException,
that is, your JAXP implementation's parser does not work correctly.

David Tolpin
RenderX

By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html