From: David Tolpin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 13:53:40 PST
Dear XEP-announce subscribers,
Version 1.3 of XEP COM wrapper is available at
http://shop.xattic.com/~renderx/shop/extras.cgi for users
of developer and server editions of XEP.
Changes since version 1.2:
1. Java VM lookup simplified and made more versatile. It is not
necessary to have JVM.DLL in the PATH anymore: you can use any
JVM.DLL present in your system;
2. Configuration is automated and simplified:
- default Java VM is auto-detected, with a possibility to manually
override Java VM selection;
- AutoConfig option added to the configuration utilities. It
resets CLASSPATH parameter and ROOT property to match a specified
XEP installation. This helps to reconfigure COM wrapper after
upgrading XEP: no more need to modify jar names in CLASSPATH
- at startup, the config utility checks configuration parameters
and suggests fixes whenever an inconsistency is found.
Version 1.3 also incorporates several bugfixes and improvements.
To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-announce'
in the body of the message to email@example.com from the address
you are subscribed from.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Wed Apr 02 2003 - 14:11:51 PST