From: David Tolpin (email@example.com)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 12:55:35 PDT
r xep-announce subscribers,
XEP v3.4 is available for download from xAttic Software Center at http://shop.xattic.com/
This is a feature release in version 3 branch.
New in this release:
- rx:index extended to support the following:
* explicit range markup, with rx:begin-index-range/rx:end-index-range;
* independent styling of individual page index entries, with rx:index-item;
* backlinking to index term locations, with 'link-back' property.
- In PDF generator, file URLs in external-destination are converted
to PDF-to-PDF links;
- PDF generator produces named destinations for link targets in the document:
parts of PDF document can be addressed from outside as named fragments.
- by default, footnotes are now placed into a page-wide area as prescribed
by the XSL specification. Column-wide footnotes can be achieved by
setting PAGEWIDE_FOOTNOTES option to 'false';
- XML output producer enhanced: it can incorporate images in the body
of the output file.
- Indexed-color PNG images with transparency now work properly.
- XML output producer class renamed to H4XEP.
Licensed customers may download the software by visiting http://shop.xattic.com/extras.cgi
and uploading their license key (license.txt).
To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-announce'
in the body of the message to firstname.lastname@example.org from the address
you are subscribed from.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Sun May 04 2003 - 13:12:23 PDT