From: David Tolpin (email@example.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 10:12:54 PST
Dear xep-announce subscribers,
XEP v3.3.1 is available for download from xAttic Software Center at http://shop.xattic.com/
This is a maintenance release in version 3 branch.
New in this release:
- xml:base attribute can be used to specify base for relative URIs;
- formatter can be accessed through org.xml.sax.ContentHandler interface;
- new Java samples added;
- documentation updated.
- non-breaking spaces don't disrupt text justification;
- XSLDriver properly generates .xep output files with images.
- validator issues a warning for non-zero padding and border specifiers
on region elements - fo:region-body, fo:region-before, fo:region-after,
fo:region-start, fo:region-end. (This warning is disabled in
Licensed customers may download the software by visiting http://shop.xattic.com/extras.cgi
and uploading their license key (license.txt).
To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-announce'
in the body of the message to firstname.lastname@example.org from the address
you are subscribed from.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Thu Mar 27 2003 - 10:28:30 PST